Financing Your New Air Conditioning or Heating Equipment Purchase
SYNCHRONY FINANCIAL is a leader in consumer financial services with 80 years of retail heritage. Synchrony Financial is built from GE heritage, tracing our roots to 1932 when GE first offered financing for new appliances. Our products bring together competitive rates and loyalty benefits for great ways to spend and save.
With financing from Synchrony Financial, you'll enjoy:
- Low monthly payments
- Preferred interest rates
- Flexible terms
Plus, by taking advantage of special financing, you won't use up your existing funding sources, like a home equity line of credit, credit card or bank account. They'll still be available when you need them.
Please contact us to find out which Synchrony Financial financing options are available to you, or to learn about special financing promotions.
Michigan Saves Home Energy Loan Program
The Home Energy Loan Program Offers:
- Personal unsecured loans of $1,000 to $30,000 at fixed APR not to exceed 7%
- Extended loan terms of one year per $1,000 up to $4,999; customer can pick term up to 10 years for loans $5,000 and higher (e.g., sample monthly payment for 3-year, $3,000 loan at 7% APR is $93; a 7-year, $6,000 loan at 7% APR is $91)
- Loans for home improvements such as: new windows and doors; new furnace, boiler or heat pump; new appliances such as washing machines, refrigerators or ceiling fans. See the home improvements page for a full list
Easy and Affordable:
- Web and phone-based loan application system with quick decisions (within minutes) to facilitate "dinner table" sales
- Low rates with affordable monthly payments; click here to see estimated monthly payments for Michigan Saves loans
- No home equity required (unsecured loans).
- Available for owner-occupied, single-family (1 - 4 unit) homes
- Qualifying energy efficiency improvements must be recommended by a comprehensive, whole-home energy assessment conducted by a certified auditor, or selected from a list of Qualified Home Improvements
Call us to help you identify qualifying improvements and initiate the loan application process.